Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time is past,but memory stiil here..

Lol.neglect my dead blog so longtime di..haha..
here ppl,i still alive still enjoyed my life so so so muchhhhh.
Yeah,finally ended exam..but still have 1sub need resit later..gambathe!!
i am so free now,so listening my favorite song while updated my blog..
because ahbee kept called me posted something at here,
let her know my recently situation..
cos she was moved to penang, want study wellwell at there..haha.Goood~
if at here she kept go out until midnight and go club often..
luckily she will changed herself because of her lovely bf..
miss her so badly, i really din expect that day is our last met with each others..
i not i really spent more time to you..sorry my dear.
hope u will approach ur "dream" tat u desired so long ya.

yesterday was my last paper,after tat have a fun time wif my brunch of classmates..
my darlin Chuyi, yeefong, guan hoo, yet loong, puimun, peiching, iren, kianhong oh ya and other
peimun..
before we plan tat have a movie at pavilion then singk at sg.wang..
due to we missed the time,then taken our lunch at T-bowl,sg.wang
after tat separated wif puimun they, because they want to look for something buy to Pan pac used.
then just leave me,chuyi,yeefong,guanhoo and kianhong..
we just walk around to wait the time past because guanhoo had booked a kroom at 4pm..
after tat go Mc to wait yetloong came..
haha..teaches yetloong n kianhong japanese because their have a japanese paper on today..kaka.. quite funny1 especially my lovely yetloong..hahahaha
me n Chuyi

peiching,puiwen,iren


me n my dearest..



the prettier



haha..yetloong learning japanese at Mc..


The cool guanHoo..but tis picture look cute ah..cos i curi curi take 1.
ahaha..

wohoo..next Tuesday start my training lo..
quite expect yet intension..
seriously damn disappointed cant get training at Trades hotel..
really like there so mucccch.But..haizzz..
but after chat with Miss.vivien felt more better..
and had briefing tat day just realise KL conventional not i tot so bad actually.
haha..felt in kilter jor..
KLcc i am COMING!!!!!!
ohyeah..training wif my darling Lim chuyi a.k.a cuicui..wow.luckily..hehe
currently so good wif her..almost everytime spent wif her..haha..miss her cook's.
haha..yaya..after exam marketing she called me n xinci had a dinner at her house..she cooked for us..haha..thx!!
Chuyi 's cook
3dishes+1soup..

Pumkin Rice.

wowo..my dearest wawah will have her training at pangkor..TT
almost 2months cant meet her jor..really "hmn sek tak" lo..
cos from secondary school until today also will met her frequently..
so this Friday will held a farewell party wif her..so expect o..
n i have prepare a song for her..haha..
hope she will like it.. ( :


My lovely Bee & her brother..
Lastly want to mention tat is:
AhBee Yapsawping..MISS u so much!!! when u came back should meet ya!
missed the time we eat,talk,movie geter n help u "at ur room"~~ haha(you know what mean ya!) n dun fogotten what u promise me tat day,anything also will told me ya,hope u will do tat n dun simpan simpan again..lub ya.
This blog is write for u purposely.. Lub ya~

photo will upload tomorrow..cos line damn lack!

nitezz..

No comments:

Post a Comment